Wednesday, May 28, 2008

so it IS Roseola

I took Adrienne into urgent care on Monday because she still had a high fever and her mouth was really bothering her... I really thought she might have thrush now but UC didn't really agree. She said it was NOT roseola and that she had petechia (broken blood vessels) that also appear white but ntypical with thrush. The Dr said to keep her on the antibiotics so I started them back up. :-(

BUT, today it becamse apparent that the urgent care Dr was quite wrong... Adrienne broke out in a miserable rash this morning indicating she does indeed have Roseola and her poor little mouth, inner cheeks, and the inside of her lips are white so the antibiotics she didn't need gave her thrush. She is no on thrush medicine and hopefully, she will be all better in a couple of days...

No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.