Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nice Weekend

We had a nice but kind of boring weekend. It was chilly and rainy most of the time and I find myself looking for warmer weather again! The flowers are still doing OK... one died. Cody and I went to see Nim's Island on Saturday evening and it was great although Cody did not like it as much as cartoon movies... he said he really liked it but kept asking when we could go home LOL. Lloyd's sister Christy and her family are coming to visit on Sunday and they have never met Adrienne so that will be fun. It should finally be warm this weekend too (upper 70s)!

No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.