Friday, May 23, 2008

sick again

yes, Adrienne :-(

She has been healthy for awhile now (2-3 months!) and I thought maybe she wasn't aspirating anymore so decided to try and stop her thickening. Her runny nose was back pretty soon after stopping so I started it back up again but the runny nose continues and I got a call this morning saying she had a fever (low grade though at 100.2). We went home and I made her an apt just in case for this afternoon and her fever got up to 102.4 so I took her in. Her ped was on vacation but the other ped in the office saw her and said her ears looked OK, throat looked OK, lungs sounded good, etc, etc. The only thing we could guess was that she had a sinus infection now so I agreed to put her on an antibiotic. I asked about her tubes and he said he couldn't see one because wax was in the way but that her ear was definitely not infected. That particular ear though is sore so I am wondering if the tube is somewhere it shouldn't be??? I know that won't cause a fever but it would make her ear hurt, I'm sure. Her fever got up to 103.5 after a nap and it take a long time, tylenol, motrin and a bath to get it down to 101.5... she is asleep now and I am heading there myself. I am hoping and praying she is much better tomorrow and all better by Sunday. We are very excited because Lloyd's sister Christy and her family are all coming to visit from ND on Sunday and they have never even seen Adrienne...

No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.