Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Flower Bed

My first blog! I am excited about this and hope it works out well for everyone to hear updates and see new pics! We had a nice weekend although we are really praying for warmer weather! It is in the 60s for highs so not bad but would love 70s!

Lloyd thought it might be a good idea to get rid of our rocks in front of our house. There have been some very bare bushes of some type in the front area since we bought the house. On Sunday, we all worked on taking the rocks out although Lloyd and Cody did most of it because I had to chase little Miss Adrienne around EVERYWHERE! After I got Adrienne down for a nap, I got my hands dirty. LOL We bought a variety of flowers to try and while neither Lloyd or I are experts, we gave it our best shot! We picked Geraniums, Impatients, and a few others and replanted a wild tulip from our backyard.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Welcome to the blogging world!


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.