Saturday, March 7, 2009

What an exhausting day...

I took Cody to Space Aliens today which was A LOT of fun. Adrienne had a playdate with her friend Ella while we were there. We went back and the kids played for awhile with Ella and her siblings and then we all went swimming together at our local community center. The kids had a BLAST but I am so exhausted! LOL Here are some pics of them today. Cody and the Hannah rarely stayed still long enough for pics but Hannah's grandpa pushed all of the kids on the tire swing and they LOVED it! I wa a little nervous when he put Adrienne on it but she hung on just fine full of smiles!








No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.