Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sydney or CeCe



Amber got a new dog... a little Malti-Poo who is the sweetest thing! She had A LOT of problems naming her and it reminded me of how many times I changed names while pregnant with Adrienne LOL. The dog's name is now Sydney or CeCe for short. She said that her kids both love the dog and after my kids saw pictures of her, they love her too (and want one LOL). Now Cody has started asking about Kearah frequently and we emailed Aunt Carole to ask for more pics of Kearah. We are planning a trip to St. Louis next month and plan on seeing Kearah then (Cody wouldn't let us not ;-)

1 comment:

Mrs. Pizo said...

What a sweet little puppy!


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.