Thursday, March 5, 2009

TV

Sometimes, tv can really be a good thing. Both of my kids seem pretty well rounded... they enjoy playing games inside, playing with toys, playing outside and TV (and Cody likes video games also) but we could a good varierty of everything and have started playing a boardgame every evening.

Cody really likes Spongebob, Curious George and Tom and Jerry and is starting to like Batman and Spiderman a little. Adrienne still likes Elmo as well as Wubzy, Kai-lan, and Miss Spider but her all time favorite is WINNIE THE POOH. It was always one of my favorites and I remember introducing Cody to it and he never got into it. Adrienne likes the new Tigger and Pooh show but LOVES the classic Pooh movies. They were my favorite too so I enjoy watching her watch them and it makes me smile to see how she loves him like I did ;) Here is a picture of her and how she "relaxes" while watching Pooh...


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.