Sunday, February 22, 2009

eBay

ripped holes in his last pair of no-hole jeans! LOL He has never been to rough on his clothes and I have always been able to resell them but that is getting harder and harder LOL. I am still able to sell quite a bit though and always have something on eBay for sale. EBay made a lot of changes in the past year that have NOT been good but it is still a good source of extra income for me and I am busy today listing a bunch of things so that I can use the money to buy Cody new jeans :-) After Adrienne wakes up from her nap, I am going to go get a movie called CHANGELING I have on hold at our local redbox.

No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.