Thursday, July 17, 2008

We did make it to the beach on Sunday


and I forgot to post about it! They both loved the water. Adrienne was VERY adventurous at first but after she fell under once, she was much more cautious and clung to me pretty tightly. She still enjoyed the water sitting on my lap (except for big waves caused by boats). Cody went pretty deep until I suggested he get his water wings on and come farther in with me. When Adrienne was done playing in the water, she actually said "all done" and took off out of the water. :-) We had a picnic and played on the playground too. It was nice but a lot of work so next time we will make sure Lloyd comes with! LOL


No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.