Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rockin Rogers Days

The small town I work in has a festival every year like most towns. They do a very good job. The kids I work with wanted me to come last year but I didn't.
This time I bought tickets ahead of time for the discount and committed myself to going. It was supposed to rain all day - even thunderstorm... it didn't rain once while we were there!
The parade was awesome and the kids got more candy than at any previous parade we had been to. I ran into several of "my kids" and we had a very nice time.
Cody and I discovered the "fun slide" and it was indeed very fun! We went on it twice!

No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.