Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Duluth


We went camping 2 weeks ago on Sandy Lake and ended up heading to Duluth the next day. Camping was fun but the nights were WAY too cold. We LOVED Duluth and I think we may go again this Summer. It is SO beautiful and peaceful! Both kids had a great time and despite being sick, I really enjoyed myself as well. I would love to find another single mom to go on weekends like this with or camping. It actually did not bother me too much this time. It seems I always want someone else to talk to/share these things with but Cody is getting older and he really understands and remembers a lot of what we do now so it seems more rewarding for lack of a better word. This picture is of us on the riverboat cruise we took of Lake Superior.

No comments:


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.