Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins







I carved my first pumpkin ever I think and it was harder than I thought especially with a cheap steak knife! LOL But Cody loved it and that's all that matters. He wanted to bring it to Daddy's but I assured him the pumpkin would be just fine staying with Mommy for a day or two. Lloyd made one with them also so they got to carve a couple! We haven't decided where we are going trick-or-treating yet. If Lloyd wants to come, we will all go together in Rogers and if he doesn't the kids and I will just go in Monticello. I recently found out that our new "hometown" is affectionately called Montee ;-) It is a great little town. Has a lot to do but still the small town feel and is very clean and pretty and right on the Mississippi.
We were welcomed to Monticello with some gift cards and one of those was for Pizza Man Pizza (very good!) and the kids loved it. Adrienne learned a new word... PIZZA. LOL








1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cute pumpkin. Next time buy one of those kits - it comes with a little puncher thing and knife - you poke holes around where your going to cut first and it works wonders!


Welcome to blog! Can you guess why it is called My Blue Jean Eyes? Yep, Cody and Adrienne have beautiful blue-grey eyes that look very much like the color of blue jeans! They are the joy of my life! This blog is dedicated to them and all the fun and crazy moments they bring to my life.